Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I start an exchange?
Email in to our customer service at email@example.com. Include your order number, your reason for wanting to exchange, and whether you would like a different size/style or store credit. Here is a link to our return policy: https://shopsols.com/pages/return-policy
- How does store credit work?
If you choose to exchange a pair for store credit, we will send a customized discount code to your email address that you can use at checkout for your future purchase.
- There isn’t enough room in the toe box of my shoes. Will they really stretch that much?
If you find that your toes are squished to the point of being uncomfortable after multiple wears around the house, size up!
- I’m seeing some separation from the soles of my shoes. Is there anything that you can do?
If you are finding any sort of quality issues on your SOLS, send an email to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include pictures of the separation, and your order number.
- When are you restocking this style?
We may not always have a clear answer for when we are restocking a specific style, but we always keep our text and email subscribers in the loop! You can sign up to join the list using this link: https://sols.attn.tv/p/aF5/landing-page
- Can I wear your shoes in the water?
While you can wear SOLS in the water, we do not recommend getting them wet. We do, however, recommend using waterproof spray and conditioning your shoes. Water will stretch them out as you’re wearing them and the material will stiffen as they dry.
- What if my shoes arrived damaged?
Please contact us at email@example.com and provide pictures of the damage as well as the order number.
- In your Anitas and Mule type styles, should I size up or size down?
This fit is completely up to customer preference. If you are between sizes, sizing down will provide for a more snug fit, and the shoes will stretch. If you choose to size up, the shoes will be more roomy and will also stretch with time.