All of our sandals are made with 100% genuine leather, meaning after continuous wear, they will stretch out about a quarter of an inch. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down. Unless you are interested in mules, we recommend sizing up.
|US Women's SOLS Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|US Men's SOLS Size||Inches||Centimeters|
The best way to know your kid's shoe size for a pair of SOLS is to measure their feet in centimeters. We recommend getting their SOLS slightly bigger so they can continue wearing them as they grow.
You can even check out our Instagram highlight "Size Guide Nin@s" here.
Here's a chart to help with any conversions.
|Kid's SOLS Size (Centimeters)||US Kid's Size|
|12||T 4.5 - 5|
|13||T 5.5 - 6.5|
|14||T 7 - 7.5|
|15||T 8 - 8.5|
|16||T 9 - 10|
|17||10.5 - 11|
|18||11.5 - 12.5|
|19||13 - 13.5|
|20||1 - 1.5|
|21||2 - 2.5|
|22||3 - 4|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs